So a virtue that I am practicing is diligence. Diligence is a careful and persistent work or effort. As a special education teacher, there are so many things to do from lesson plans, IEP, meetings/phone calls to parents, Professional development, grade meetings, parent engagement notices, administration duties, etc. The list goes on and on. I feel that so far I have been diligent this entire week.
To become diligent one must be extremely organized. So some helpful tips:
- Pray (put God first)
- Read the Bible (so many tips about daily life)
- Clean up any messy area/cluster place
- Buy organizers such as agendas, folders, notebooks, filing folders
- Prioritize your work (ask God to help you)
- Make time for nature walking
- Cut down destructions (such as tv, shows, non-excessive talking/chats)
2 Peter 1:10 Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to make your calling and election sure, for if you practice these qualities you will never fall.