What are those things that you want to do before you get married (or enter the religious life)? Is there anything that you are excited to do, accomplish, etc before engagement, marriage and babies come along? Even if you feel that you’ve done everything you wanted to do pre-marriage, dig deeper and see if there isn’t anything you’d like to do!
My bucket list:
Teach and take care of children
Become a teacher
3) Become computer savvy
4) Play guitar and piano.
6) Share, learn and know my faith
8) Become a writer/author/composer
9) Do some gardening/planting of herbs
10) Have artistic/creative qualities: drawing, sewing, etc.
Read lots of books (especially the classics)
14) Know how to cook delicious meals
16) Become a better planner such as time management, housekeeping, organization
17) Give back to my family especially my mother, as well as those who have less.
18) Learn about being an entrepreneur and learn about finances (money management: saving, investing and intentional spending.