1) Display a Nativity Scene in your Home
2) Pray the Joyful Mystery and read Bible passages of the prophesies of Christ’s coming and Jesus’ Birth
3) Place an Advent candle centerpiece in the center of your dining table
4) Rejoice and Sing Christmas songs that praise Mary and Jesus
5) Go to Church and be prepared for Christ’s birth by going to Confession.
6) Be with your family and be thankful to your parents
7) Almsgiving to the poor and others in need in remembrance of the poverty of the Holy Family.
8) If it snows, make a snow angle
9) Visit your neighbor and tell them of the Good News
10) Say Merry Christmas to the Mr. Scrooges.