I just received two awards. I must acknowledge that I am very new in this blog world, and that I am still learning. I feel very privileged that I received these awards from a catholic nurse, 8 Kids and a Business. Please check out her blog, she is truly an inspiration not only as a nurse but also as a Catholic and mother.
Like any acceptance speech, I would like to thank God and Mother Mary. All the Glory is for you.
Here are the rules for the Super Sweet Blogger Award:
1.Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2.Nominate other blogs for this award and let them know.
3.Post the award on your blog.
4.Answer 5 questions:
■cookie or cake? – Chocolate chip cookie
■chocolate or vanilla ice cream? – chocolate of course
■what is your favourite sweet treat? – Ferrero Rocher
■when do you crave sweet things the most? – When I have an empty stomach or a sweet tooth
■if you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? – Sweetie pie
The rules for the Thought Provoking Award are as follows:
1.Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2.Post the award on your blog.
3.Nominate other bloggers for this award and let them know.
4.Share 7 facts about yourself.
7 facts about me:
1) I speak Spanish: Soon I will put up a new category for my Spanish post in this blog
2) I can sing and dance.
3) I am learning a new hobby: it’s arts and crafts.
4) My mother is my role model.
5) I love fashion, but I am not a shopaholic.
6) I still do not know what kind of nurse I want to be.
7) I pray the rosary every day.
Here are three blogs I am nominating for both awards:
1) M.D. for Chirst: Reflections of a Catholic Medical Student
2) Medical Matins: Every bed another altar, every patient another Jesus
3) My Spare Oom: A cozy little room filled with heaps of books, songsheets, clothes, ponderings, thoughts,…and of course, a cup of hot chocolate