Lately, I have been running some errands and arranging my travel bags for the event of the year…my sister’s wedding in DR!!! I absolutely can’t wait. So I have been reading this book called How to be a Lady by Candace Simspon-Giles and I’ve decided that I will do a montly tip on womanhood. My first advice will be on what to carry in your purse, so enjoy.
So here is a tip on what a woman should put in her purse:
-Pocket mirror: In case of an emergency such as food being stuck between your teeth or a last mintue touch of lipstick.
– Mint: Nowadays it’s a safety call for the purpose of conversing after a heavy meal.
– Coughdrops: You never know if one of your buddys has caught a cold, so it’s a nice gesture to show you care.
-Lipstick: Need I say more…
– Cellphone or any updated technology gear: Warning may lead to rudeness and anti-social events if one is not careful.
– Pen/mini-notebook or notepad: Just in case, but this is optional since you have the tech gear.
-Hand Sanitizer: Hidden bacterias everywhere
-Perfume: mini not the entire bottle, I would put this under optional depending on the size of your purse.
-Wallet: for carrying the following items – ID, money, credit card, coupons, receipts
– Weapons: Pepper Spray or/and a pocket knife..sadly assaults occur everyday. Mind you, I would carry a rosary.
If you would like to add to my list please do so…until later bye 🙂